Lewis Taxis take privacy and confidentiality seriously. We therefore comply with the principles of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998. This act states that personal data will be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
- Not transferred to countries without adequate protection
Please note: No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, as such we will strive to protect your personal information but cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We do not disclose any of your personal details to third parties.
If you have any concerns regarding your personal information held by our company please call us on 01974 202495.